STAYING SAFE IN THE COVID19 CONTEXT
We have followed and achieved VisitBritain’s ‘GoodToGo” Standard
In order to make the cottages safe for you and for our staff we have had had to make some changes:
– We will not be providing any cushions, blankets or throws
– All non-essential objects (e.g. vases, ornaments, etc) have been removed to reduce the risk of infection
– We will not be providing tea, coffee, sugar, etc.
– The library will be closed and can be accessed by request only
– The Games Room will be closed
– The laundry will be closed (but can be accessed by request in case of emergencies!
We ask all our guests to please observe a 2M social distancing rule with regard to other guests.
WE ASK OUR GUEST PLEASE, BEFORE CHECK OUT:
– to strip all beds and bag bedding, along with towels and tea towels
– Please empty all bins and leave cottage clear of all rubbish and disposables (e.g. scourer)
– Please leave the windows and door open on check-out, with the key on the outside keyhole
IF GUESTS DEVELOP COVID19 SYMPTOMS WHILST AT GLAN MORFA
We must ask you to please leave immediately. Otherwise you would need to isolate in your cottage for 2 weeks – meaning the next guest wouldn’t have an holiday:( and we would need to charge you. Note this is now part of our Terms & Conditions, available in this document and on our website.
(for guests’ and our staff’s safety)
All cottages will be ‘fogged’ using BAC 5 Antibacterial & Antiviral Surface Disinfectant after guests check out.
Cleaners have strict health & safety protocols and adequate PPE.
All touch surfaces (such as handles, switches) will be disinfected using a EN approved spray for COVID19. (technical details of all products used available on request)