PLEASE READ THIS – IT IS IMPORTANT! YOUR RESERVATION IS A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT
These terms & conditions supercede all previous issues. We update them occasionally. It’s your responsibility to review them for the latest version.
1. The hiring will be between the Holidaymaker (the Hirer) and the owner of the property (the Owner) for which the booking is made. The booking will be made subject to these conditions of hire.
2. Booking – A deposit of 30% of the holiday rental is payable on booking. The balance of the cost of the holiday rental is due 42 days before the start of the holiday. For bookings made less than 42 days before the start of the holiday full payment is due on booking. Provisional bookings are held for one working day only and confirmed on receipt of payment of the deposit or the full rental due. Please call to inform us if you are sending a cheque.
3. If cancelled more than 42 days before check-in, the booking deposit of 30% is non-refundable. Please note we can’t take responsibility for activity/attraction cancellations, bad weather or any events outside our control preventing you from taking your break. If cancelled less than 42 days before check-in, the full booking amount is due and non-refundable. However, we will do all we can to re-let the property and, if successful, we will refund any payment made by you.
If you have taken a Booking Protect Policy, please refer to your policy terms. If the policy doesn’t cover your cancellation, then normal terms above will apply.
4. Liability – We have taken care to ensure that the property and its contents are safe and in good order. We can’t accept liability for any damage, expense, injury, death or loss of any nature whatsoever other than that caused by our negligence or that of our employees (whilst acting in the course of their employment).
5. Arrivals and Departures – In order that the properties can be properly cleaned between guests the properties will be available at 3 p.m. on the day of arrival. Your cottage should be vacated by 10.00 a.m. on the day of departure, unless otherwise agreed with us. We reserve the right to charge you for any time stayed beyond your check-in time and date, unless otherwise agreed with us.
6. Occupancy – The number of persons occupying the property may not exceed the maximum number stated in the website. The owner has the right to refuse entry to a party larger than the agreed number. We reserve the right to refuse or curtail a booking where it transpires that information has been withheld from us, such as numbers in the party, composition or intended use of the property.
7. Breakages and damage – Please take care of the property and its fixtures and fittings and leave it clean and tidy and in the same condition as at the start of the holiday.
Accidents do happen – in which case, let us know of any breakages or damage. We reserve the right to request payment to cover the cost of significant repairs or replacements. Please note that all cottages and outbuildings at Glan Morfa Lodge are strictly non-smoking.
8. Pets – Pets are accepted. A surcharge of £10 per pet will be added to your bill. It is your responsibility to ensure your pets don’t cause damage to property or other guests.
We ask that they don’t use the beds or sofas. There is a hose between Goldfinch and Wren cottages if they get muddy. We have plenty of dog towels that you can borrow.
9. Complaints – The description of the properties and its facilities are made in good faith. If you have a problem, or cause for complaint, please contact us or the housekeeper so that it can be remedied as soon as possible. We will do our best to meet your needs and resolve any issues. If you are not satisfied, inform us straight away, as we can only deal with problems during your stay. We can’t deal with any complaints after the completion of your holiday.
10. Access – We shall be allowed access to the holiday accommodation at any reasonable time for essential maintenance or annual Visit Wales inspection. Wherever possible this would be by prior arrangement.
11. Lost Property – We regret that we cannot accept responsibility for any lost property left behind at the end of your stay. We will make every effort to return lost property. Items not claimed after 28 days will be disposed of.
12. Website and Brochure Accuracy – Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information given within the website and in our brochure, if a feature is of particular importance the information should be confirmed prior to booking the holiday.
13. COVID19 – if during your stay anyone in your party develops any of the COVID19 simptoms as defined by the Welsh and UK government at the time of your stay, you must leave immediately. We reserve the right to charge you for any time you stay beyond your booked dates (e.g. if you need to quarantine), as well as any compensation owed to guests who lose their holiday booking as a result.