PLEASE READ THIS – IT IS IMPORTANT! YOUR RESERVATION IS A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT
1. The hiring will be between the Holidaymaker (the Hirer) and the owner of the property (the Owner) for which the booking is made. The booking will be made subject to these conditions of hire.
2. Booking – A deposit of 30% of the holiday rental is payable on booking. The balance of the cost of the holiday rental is due 42 days before the start of the holiday. For bookings made less than 42 days before the start of the holiday full payment is due on booking. Provisional bookings are held for one working day only and confirmed on receipt of payment of the deposit or the full rental due. Please call to inform us if you are sending a cheque.
3. If cancelled more than 42 days before check-in, the booking deposit of 30% is non-refundable. If cancelled less than 42 days before check-in, the full booking amount is due and non-refundable. However, we will do all we can to re-let the property and, if successful, we will refund any payment made by you.
If you have taken a Booking Protect Policy, please refer to your policy terms. If the policy doesn’t cover your cancellation, then normal terms above will apply.
4. Liability – The Owner has taken care to ensure that the property and its contents are safe and in good order. Neither the Owners nor the Agents can accept liability for any damage, expense, injury, death or loss of any nature whatsoever other than that caused by the negligence of the Agents, the Owner or their employees (whilst acting in the course of their employment) or agents. As agents for the Owner the Agents cannot accept any liability for any acts or omissions of the owner, his employees or agents, or any shortcomings or defects with or in the property as the properties are controlled solely by the owner.
5. Arrivals and Departures – In order that the properties can be properly inspected between guests the properties will be available at 3 p.m. on the day of arrival – please check your arrival sheet for the correct time. All properties should be vacated by 10.00 a.m. on the day of departure, unless otherwise agreed by the owner.
6. Occupancy – The number of persons occupying the property may not exceed the maximum number stated in the website. The owner has the right to refuse entry to a party larger than the agreed number. We reserve the right to refuse or curtail a booking where it transpires that information has been withheld from us, such as, numbers in the party, composition or intended use of the property.
7. Breakages and damage – The Hirer must take care of the property and its fixtures and fittings and leave it clean and tidy and in the same condition as at the start of the holiday. Any breakages or damage must be reported to the Owner or caretaker, who has the right to request payment to cover the cost of repair or replacement. Please note that all cottages and outbuildings at Glan Morfa Lodge are strictly non-smoking.
8. Pets – Pets are accepted. A surcharge of £10 per pet will be added to your bill. It is your responsibility to ensure your pets don’t cause damage to property or other guests.
9. Complaints – The description of the properties and its facilities are made in good faith. If you have a problem, or cause for complaint, PLEASE CONTACT THE OWNER OR HOUSEKEEPER IMMEDIATELY so that it can be remedied as soon as possible. If you are not satisfied, inform us STRAIGHT AWAY, as the agent we can only deal with problems during your stay. NO COMPLAINTS CAN BE DEALT WITH AFTER COMPLETION OF YOUR HOLIDAY.
10. Access – The Owner, his/her representative, or the Agent shall be allowed access to the holiday accommodation at any reasonable time for essential maintenance or annual Visit Wales inspection. Wherever possible this would be by prior arrangement.
11. Housekeeping Deposit – Some properties require a housekeeping deposit.
12. Lost Property – We regret that we cannot accept responsibility for any lost property left behind at the end of your stay. Whilst we will make every effort to return lost property this will only be done on receipt of full payment for the registered post involved plus a £5 plus V.A.T handling and packing charge. Items not claimed after 28 days will be disposed of.
13. Website and Brochure Accuracy – Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information given within the website and in our brochure, if a feature is of particular importance the information should be confirmed prior to booking the holiday. This brochure and booking conditions supercedes all previous issues.