Swallow cottage has one double and one single bedroom with an adult-size bunk bed.
One of seven stone built cottages, set in an area of outstanding natural beauty surrounded by lovely countryside and views of the Snowdonia Mountains.
The cottage’s heating and lighting is supplied by solar and Airsource heating energy, a reed bed system takes away the waste water, you can enjoy your holiday knowing you are doing your bit to reduce the carbon foot print.
Set in 37 acres of land with two lakes, well marked walks, and masses of wildlife. The long golden sands of Llanddwyn and Newborogh Forest are about 10 minutes away by car or join the cycle route at the top of the drive.
We have gone to great lengths to present the cottages to a standard we expect when we go on holiday, and we enjoy our holidays!
Open plan living room with sitting, dining and kitchen area, comfy sofas and chairs flat screen TV and DVD, dining table and chairs to one side and a well equipped kitchen with electric cooker and hob, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment.
Sleeping four people in a double and a bunk bedroom.
Shower room with slate tiled floor, spacious modern shower, loo, wash hand basin and heated towel rail, shaver point.
We are graded Green Tourism SILVER and are going for GOLD!. Hot water is heated by solar energy combined with an Airsource system, with a reed bed system that takes away the waste water. You can enjoy your holiday knowing you are doing your bit to reduce the carbon foot print. Find out more about our wildlife project and green statement here.
- One double room
- One single bedroom with a bunk bed
- Exposed ceiling beams and wooden floors throughout
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Oven, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, toaster and kettle
- Access to communal laundry room with 2 washing machines and dryers
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Solar powered central heating
- Waste water disposed of through a reed bed system
- Internet Access in main reception and in games room
- Dark Sky Discoveries award for stargazing and astronomy
- Pets allowed (£10 for up to 2 dogs)
- Ample Parking
Week: from £300 to £700 per week
3 nights minimum rate: 70% of the week rate
4 nights: 80% of the week rate
Breakfast basket: £6 pp - two options:
1. Yogurt, granola, honey
2. Ham slice, cheese, egg (to cook in your cottage)
Both will have fresh bread, juice, a piece of fruit, butter, coffee, tea and milk