Kestrel holiday cottage is a new deluxe addition to Glan Morfa’s holiday cottages.
Has two double bedrooms one of which is en-suite and a twin room that has the potential to sleep four. There is an additional sofa-bed in the lounge.
Kestrel is open plan in design and the spacious lounge (with wood burner) adjoins a large conservatory which benefits from amazing views of the sunset.
The kitchen is fully fitted, including a dish washer and is opened to the dining area and lounge. Ideal for entertaining and keeping an eye on the kids.
The large garden is fully enclosed and includes a patio area which is ideal for family barbecues, and a hot tub.
Wooden floors (under-heated) throughout.
- One en-suite double room
- One double room
- One twin bedroom
- Wooden floors throughout, with under-floor heating
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Dishwasher, oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, toaster and kettle
- SmartTV and SKYbox
- Games room with pool table and football table
- Communal library full of books, DVDs, board games, with tea and coffee facilities
- Access to communal laundry room with two washing machines
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Solar powered central heating and hot water
- Waste water disposed of through a reed bed system
- Internet Access in communal library and games room
- Dark Sky Discoveries award for stargazing and astronomy
- Pets allowed (£20)
- Ample Parking