Just fully redecorated 2019, brand new floorings throughout and a new Airsource Heating System – Swan is one of six holiday cottages on Anglesey, Glan Morfa Lodge, restored from old farm buildings to a very high standard.
Swan is set in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty surrounded by open countryside with views toward the mountains of Snowdonia and Newborough Forest. Two lakes, walks and masses of flora and fauna are part of the Glan Morfa Nature Reserve – you can enjoy so much here without having to get in the car.
Swan Holiday Cottage sleeps six people in three beautifully presented bedrooms – two double bedrooms, en-suite, and a twin bedroom. Spacious and warm wet room with walk-in shower. There is a (small) double sofa-bed in the front room which can accommodate an extra two people (charged at an extra 10% of the total rental price).
Open plan living room, dining and kitchen. The kitchen is well equipped with electric cooker and hob, microwave, fridge and a 3 drawer freezer.
A communal library full of books, DVDs, table games and local information is open to all guests 24/7. A separate games room has a pool table, table football and darts. There is something to keep everyone happy.
We are graded Green Tourism GOLD. Hot water is heated by solar energy combined with an Airsource system, with a reed bed system that takes away the waste water. Our outsourced energy is provided by Good Energy, making us 100% renewable. You can enjoy your holiday knowing you are doing your bit to reduce the carbon foot print. Find out more about our wildlife project and green statement here.
- One en-suite double room with skylight
- One double room
- One twin bedroom
- Exposed ceiling beams and wooden floors throughout
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, toaster and kettle
- Games room with pool table and football table
- Communal library full of books, DVDs, board games, with tea and coffee facilities
- Access to communal laundry room with two washing machines and two dryers
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Solar powered central heating and hot water
- Waste water disposed of through a reed bed system
- Internet Access in communal library and games room
- Dark Sky Discoveries award for stargazing and astronomy
- Pets allowed (£10)
- Ample Parking
Week: from £410 to £880
3 nights minimum rate: 70% of the week rate
4 nights: 80% of the week rate
Breakfast basket: £6 pp
Up to 2 dogs: £10
Baby cot, high chair: FREE